Friday, January 4, 2008

Here are the few pictures we took over the Holidays. This outfit I am wearing was a dress my mom made and wore when she was pregnant with me and my siblings. I thought it was perfect for Christmas. Bobby said I looked like a pregnant Umpa Lumpa, but saved himself by saying I looked cute, so I forgave him! It's fun that I can wear some of my mom's maternity clothes. We also have a picture of my nieces and nephew Christmas morning. It was a long morning for the kids, but they loved unwrapping presents. Even Jackson got presents. This is a giraffe rocking horse type thing. It is so cute and will go perfect with his nursery which is jungle themed. Thanks mom and dad!!!

1 comment:

Jon and Becky said...

Ahh...you're very very cute! By the way, I bag-tagged you. You'll have to go to my blog to figure out what that means. I think you should take a pic now and then one after your baby is born. That'd be funny.