Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Baby News

I do have pictures to post, but those will come later. I like to keep you in suspense! Christmas in Prescott was great, even Jackson got some presents. We had an Ultra-sound today. Everything looks good, but Jackson is HUGE! He is 5 lbs. 3 oz. and I guess normal is around 4 lbs. He is in the 93% for weight, but 98% for head and tummy. The nurse said if I go to my due date, Jackson will be over 11 lbs.! No thank you! We hear from the Doctor tomorrow so we'll see what the plan will be, but the nurse today thought I'd give birth in the next few weeks. I don't mind missing a few weeks of being pregnant, as long as he is healthy.

1 comment:

Jon and Becky said...

Ah cool! I hope you go soon and safely!!! What good Christmas news! Here's a couple more exclamation points, just for you...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!