Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The following pictures are from the PF Chang's Marathon Bobby ran this past weekend. He did awesome. Mikelle, Jackson and Aunt Amber came to watch and cheer him on. There were some funny people running it. One had a beer can attached to his hat so it looked as if he was running after it. Also, there was a guy dressed as "Joe Dirt". Super funny. You'll see in the pictures there was also a guy carrying a flag, sweet. Bobby did this marathon with kidney stones, not fun, but he's a champ. There was also a little blood as you'll see in the pictures, but he's doing better now!

2 comments:

Holmes Home said...

Way to go Bobby - you're Superman (or Captain America, or someone like that!) Chance said "Is that ELDER GLAS?" He thought it looked really hard. If only we could be in that good of shape! Happy Birthday to Jackson!

Bobby and Mikelle said...

There's more on their way. I'm doing another in Prescott, AZ in May and San Antonio in November. I did it slower than I would have liked because of some kidney trouble I was having so I must redeem myself. How are things at the Holmes Home?